cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Absurd number of script users in LAN and LAS server

I recently transferred my account to the LAN server, I am Diamond 1 and completely regretted it after seeing the huge number of players using auxiliary programs, with an average of 4 script / lol tracker users per game, I will not go into details about my experiences with them because there are countless reports, not the need to prove the obvious, you at riot games are not to blame for their corruption, but you have a mission to hinder the use of auxiliary programs and to punish those who use it, and in this mission you have been failing day after day and taking no action to reverse this type of situation that has been spoiling the game experience

0 GGs
7 RESPUESTAS 7

El numero de scripters es alto tambien con cuentas nuevas que empiezan a rankear y las banean despues de unos 20 juegos pero aun asi compran otra cuenta y de nuevo lo mismo

0 GGs
megapudin
Heraldo
Heraldo

Lol
0 GGs
PalomasDOOM
Minion
Minion

ah the usual
0 GGs
TeamDeloreaN
Dragón
Dragón

Jungle... welcome to the jungle! Watch it bring you to your shun n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees.

0 GGs

Is veri dificul tu moch for mi

@SpringZero00  escribió:
Is veri dificul tu moch for mi

Jajaja. No hace falta que sepas lo que dice... si no lo leíste cantado, podés pasar de largo. XD

0 GGs

take some action immediately as it is arriving in alarming numbers

0 GGs